The Extech EA33 is a handheld, portable light meter that can be used to gain accurate measurements of light in an environment. It can even be used to measure light outdoors thanks to incredibly high range.
Capable of performing both LUX and FC measurements, the EA33 allows you to gain an accurate reading of either parameter within ±3%. It also allows users to choose an exact range they want to measure at and both LUX and FC measurements have multiple selectable parameters.
When measuring lux this device allows you to choose between, 99.99, 999.9, 9999, 99,990 and 999,990LUX ranges. When measuring FC this device allows you to choose between 9.999, 99.99, 9,999 and 99,990FC.
To further enhance the overall accuracy of the readings generated by this meter it utilises luminous intesity (candela) calculations and features a special ripple function that is designed to exlude the effects of stray light on the overall measurement.
This device also features internal memory for storage of test data.
Key Features of the Extech EA33 EasyView Light Meter with Memory
- Large LCD display with advanced illuminance functions and features
- Wide measurement range to 99,990Fc (999,900 Lux) with resolution of 0.001Fc and 0.01Lux
- Luminous intensity (candela) calculations
- Store and recall up to 50 measurements, includes relative or real time clock stamp
- Ripple function excludes the effect of stray light from the primary light source measurement
- Timed-Hold, Relative in absolute value or % deviation, and Comparator function with high low alarms
Full List of Products Included
- Extech EA33 EasyView Light Meter with Memory
- Light sensor and protective cover with 36" (0.9m) cable
- Protective holster
- 6 AAA batteries
- Carrying case