The Extech HD755: Differential Pressure Manometer (0.5psi) has high resolution of 0.001 psi and low range of 0 up to 0.5 psi.
Aside from this range of +/- 0.5 psi, the settings can also be adjusted to suit your needs as it comes with 11 possible units of measurement that you can select from. Measurement results are shown on the large, backlit LCD display that makes sure you can keep working even in poor lighting conditions.
The HD755 is also able to calculate minimum, maximum and average readings, as well as holding data. If the device has not been used in a set amount of time, then it will automatically power off, and once it has been switched on, it will set itself to zero. The manometer also features relative time stamping so you know exactly when results have been taken.
In order to interact with test data this device also features a USB port that can be used to download data to PC and interact with it using the bundled software package.
Extech HD755 Differential Pressure Manometer Key Features
- ±0.5psi range
- 11 selectable measurements
- Max/min/avg recording
- Relative time stamping
- Data hold, auto power off and zero function
- Large LCD backlit display
- Double moulded for extra protection
- Built-in USB interface port
- Measures inH2O, psi, mbar, kpa, inhg,ozin2, fth20, cmh20, kgcm and bar
Full List of Products Included
- Extech HD755 Differential Pressure Manometer
- Windows compatible software with cable
- 9V battery
- Two connection hoses
- 100V-240V switching AC adaptor
- Hard carrying case
Extech HD755 Technical Specifications
|Dimensions||8.2 x 2.9 x 1.9" (210 x 75 x 50mm)|