The Extech LT300 is ideal for measuring light in a wide variety of different applications.
Capable of measuring light levels either in footcandles up to 20000 or lux up to 200000, the LT300 also uses a precision photo diode to carry out measurements, ensuring accuracy at all times (basic accuracy of 5% reading + 0.5%FS).
The LT300's light sensor is connected directly via a 12" (305mm) coiled cable that can be expanded up to 24" (609mm). This enables the user to easily place the sensor in a location where it will gain the best reading.
In addition to these functions the LT300 can also carry out a few extra functions such as cosine and colour corrected measurements, MIN/MAX storage and includes a data holding function for temporary storage of testing data.
Extech LT300 Light Meter Key Features
- Measure light intensity levels
- Footcandle and lux ranges available
- Measures footcandle up to 20000
- Measures lux to 200000
- Peak mode to capture highest reading taken
- Relative mode shows changes in detected light levels
- Utilises precision photo diode and colour correction filter
- Cosine and colour corrected measurements
- High accuracy of ±5% reading + 0.5%FS
- Data hold
- Large LCD screen with analogue bargraph
- Backlight for use in poor lighting
Full List of Products Included
- Extech LT300 Light Meter
- 9V Battery
- Light Sensor with Protective Cover
- Protective Holster
- Pouch Case