Traditionally impossible with conventional light meters, you can now measure white LED light levels by using the Extech LT40 LED light meter!
Also suitable for use with standard lighting, the LT40 can measure in both lux and footcandles across a wide measurement range. It features a built-in sensor which must be held as close as possible to the lighting source and will quickly and accurately determine the overall level of light, even when testing white LEDs.
With cosine and colour-corrected measurements built-in, MIN-MAX/AVG calculations, 4000 count display and auto power off, this meter is great for absolutely any normal lighting and white LED application.
Extech LT40 LED Light Meter Key Features
- Suitable for measuring white LED lights - most light meters can't measure LEDs
- Also suitable for the testing of standard lighting
- Measures light in footcandles or lux
- Built-in sensor with protective cover
- 4000 count LCD display
- Cosine and colour-corrected measurements
- MIN/MAX/AVG calculations
- Auto power off when left idle
- Extech LT40 White LED Light Meter
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Carrying Pouch
Extech LT40 Technical Specifications
|Foot Candle (FC) Range||40, 400, 4000 and 40000|
|Lux Range||400, 4000, 40000 and 400000|
|Dimensions||5.2 x 1.9 x 1" (133 x 48 x 23mm)|