Ideal for use in all buildings (including schools and offices), the Extech LT45 is a uniquely-designed light meter specially configured for use on coloured LEDs.
Compatible with white, red, yellow, green, blue and purple LED lights, the LT45 can measure light levels in foot candles (40, 400, 4000 and 40000 FC) and lux (400, 4000, 40000 and 400000 lux). The light sensor is attached via a flexible cable to the instrument, making it much easier to hold it near to a light source to get a precise reading.
Better yet, the LT45 includes built-in memory and can store and recall up to 99 individual readings (ideal for storing a day's testing results or carrying out multiple measurements of the same light source over a time period).
Extech LT45 Colour LED Light Meter Key Features
- Compatible with white, red, yellow, green, blue and purple LED lights
- Can also be used to measure standard lighting
- 4000 count, large-size LCD display
- Cosine and colour-corrected measurements
- MIN/MAX/Average calculations over a time period
- Memory storage of up to 99 records with easy recall
- Extech LT45 Colour LED Light Meter
- Light Sensor with Protective Cover and Coiled Expandable Cable (59" - 1.5m)
- 9V Battery
- Hard Carrying Case
Extech LT45 Technical Specifications
|Foot Candle (FC) Range||40, 400, 4000, 40000|
|Lux Range||400, 4000, 40000, 400000|
|LED Compatibility||White, red, yellow, green, blue and purple|
|Dimensions||5.1 x 2.2 x 1.5" (130 x 55 x 38mm)|