Pen-shaped, extremely portable and ideal for use in any magnetic field application such as testing audio speakers, troubleshooting solenoid valves and testing relays, the Extech MD10 detects the presence of AC, DC and permanent magnetic fields.
To use, simply hold the pen near to the suspected source of magnetism. If it is detected, the tip of the MD10 will glow with a blue light and a built-in torch light makes it easy to see what you're doing even in poor lighting conditions.
This detector features magnetic field detection range of 63H, 98H, 401H, 810H and includes a built-in low battery indicator.
Extech MD10 Magnetic Field Detector Key Features
- Detects the presence of magnetic fields without the need to make contact
- Suitable for use with AC, DC and permanent magnetic fields
- Blue LED lights up when magnetic field is detected
- Magnetic field detection range of 63H, 98H, 401H and 810H
- Low battery indicator
- Built-in bright torch with on/off button
- Compact size, pen-shaped design
- Extech MD10 Magnetic Field Detector
- 2 x AAA Batteries
Files & Downloads:
Extech MD10 Technical Specifications
|Power||2 x AAA 1.5V Batteries|
|Magnetic Field Ranges||63, 98, 401, 810 (Henry Units)|
|Power Consumption||32mA maximum|
|Operating/Storage Temperature||-10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F)|
|Relative Humidity|| 95% max from 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
|Dimensions||159 x 21 x 25mm (625 x 0.8 x 1")|