Measure AC/DC magnetic fields in electric transmission equipment, power lines, microwaves, air conditioners, refrigerators, monitors, video/audio devices and other electrical equipment with the Extech MF100!
Equipped with a Hall effect sensor with ATC (automatic temperature compensation), the Extech MF100 can measure magnetic fields in both Gauss and mT (milli Tesla) with range of up to 3000mT (DC), 1500mT (AC), 30,000G (DC) and 15,000g (AC). A zeroing button is included for use with DC measurements.
Alongside a reading of the magnetic field the MF100 will also indicate north pole or south pole on the display. Built-in MIN/MAX and data hold functions are also included.
Extech MF100 Magnetic Field Meter Key Features
- Measures in both milli Tesla and Gauss
- Hall effect sensor with automatic temperature compensation
- North pole and south pole indicator
- Zero button for DC measurements
- Data hold function
- MIN/MAX mode
- Auto power off with diable
- Detachable uniaxial magnetic probe for easier measurements
- Extech MF100 Magnetic Field Meter
- Uniaxial Magnetic Probe Sensor
- Protective Cover
- 9V Battery
- Hard Carrying Case
Extech MF100 Technical Specifications
|Parameter||Range||Max Resolution||Basic Accuracy|
|DC Milli Tesla||300.00mT||0.01mT||±(5%+10d)|
|AC Milli Tesla||150.00mT||0.01mT||±(5%+20d)|
|Number of Axis||Uniaxial|
|Dimensions||7.8 x 2.7 x 1.2" (195 x 68 x 30mm)|