To use this datalogger it must be first configured on PC using Extech's included software. To do so, plug the USB into the PC, choose your sampling time and alarm thresholds and remove from the PC. To stop recording, insert again into the PC and download your testing information.
This logger cannot be activated without insertion into a PC USB port.
Extech's RHT10 is a USB datalogger designed to constantly log air temperature and humidity levels in an environment. It's an ideal product for use in absolutely any area where measuring these two parameters is important: applications include warehouses, storage rooms, freezers, shipping vans and water damage restoration.
This datalogger is completely user-configurable. Plug it directly into your PC and use Extech's included software to set the desired sampling rate (the rate at which a measurement is stored), then leave the RHT10 wherever you need to monitor air temperature/humidity values.
Done logging? Simply take the logger and plug it back into your PC. You can then download the data into Extech's software, view the log, calculate Grains Per Pound and also calculate dewpoint. With the data transferred, you can set the RHT10 to log once again and place it back in the area you were monitoring, or somewhere else.
There's no need to worry about constantly changing the RHT10's batteries - on average, this product's battery life is 1 year of continuous monitoring.
Extech RHT10 Humidity and Temperature USB Datalogger Key Features
- Datalogs up to 32000 records (16000 temperature, 16000 humidity)
- Dew point indication possible via included software package
- Selectable data sampling rate: 2s, 5s, 10s, 30s, 1m, 5m, 10m, 30m, 1hr, 2hr, 3hr, 6hr, 12hr and 24hr
- User programmable alarms for both RH and temperature
- Status indication is shown via red/yellow and green LED indicators
- Long battery life will last approximately 1 year
- Temperature range of -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C)
- Full humidity readings from 0 to 100% humidity
- USB pen for download to PC
Full List of Products Included
- Extech RHT10 Humidity and Temperature USB Datalogger
- 3.6V Lithium Battery
- Windows Analysis Software
Files & Downloads:
Extech RHT10 Technical Specifications
|Specifications||Range||Resolution||Accuracy (%rdg + digits)|
|Temperature||-40 to 158°F
-40 to 70°C
|0.1°F/°C||±1.8°F (14 to 104°F)
±3.6°F (-40 to +14 and 104 to 158°F)
±1.0°C (-10 to 40°C)
±2.0°C (-40 to -10 and +40 to 70°C)
|Humidity||0 to 100% RH||0.1%RH||±3%RH|
|Datalogging Interval||2 seconds to 24 hours|
|Memory||Temperature: 16,000 points; Relative Humidity: 16,000 points|
|Dimensions||5.1 x 1.1 x 0.98" (130 x 30 x 25mm)|