Measure and log carbon dioxide (CO2) content, air temperature and relative humidity all at the same time with this triple-function datalogger from Extech.
Supplied as standard with a dual-wavelength, maintenance-free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) sensor, the Extech SD800 will measure all three parameters simultaneously and display them on the large-size LCD screen.
The Extech SD800 is a datalogger; it is supplied as standard with 2 GB SD card which can store a wide range of different records. It's also possible to configure the rate at which the logger captures a measurement; choose between 5, 10, 30, 60, 120, 300 or 600 seconds or alternatively use the Auto mode.
All records stored on the SD800 are date and time stamped and can be transferred to PC for further analysis using Extech's free software (available as a download on the Extech website or in Excel.
The SD800's measurement range is 0 to 4000ppm when measuring CO2, 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) when measuring temperature and 10 to 90% RH when measuring humidity levels. The Extech SD800 is most useful when used as a continuous measurement tool due to its ability to datalog readings.
Extech SD800 CO2/Humidity/Temperature Datalogger Key Features
- Triple functionality - measures and records CO2, temperature and relative humidity, all at the same time
- Maintenance-free dual wavelength NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor
- Large-size LCD shows all parameters at the same time
- Measure CO2 from 0 to 4000 ppm
- Measure temperature from 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- Measure humidity from 10 to 90% RH
- Datalogging capabilities - store all data on the included SD card in Excel format for easy transfers to PC
- Adjustable measurement logging rate: 5, 10, 30, 60, 120, 300 or 600 seconds, plus auto mode
- Extech SD800 CO2/Humidity/Temperature Datalogger
- 6 x AAA Batteries
- 2GB SD Memory Card
- Universal AC Adaptor
- Mounting Bracket
Extech SD800 Technical Specifications
|CO2||0 to 4000ppm|
|Accuracy||±40ppm (<1000ppm); ±5% rdg (>1000ppm)|
|Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Humidity||10 to 90%|
|Datalogging||20M data using 2G SD memory card|
|Dimensions||5.2 x 3.1 x 1.3" (132 x 80 x 32mm)|