With this meter, you'll be able to test and log the level of magnetic field given off from countless types of electrical equipment, including refrigerators, microwaves, videos, elevators, batteries, power lines and much more!
Equipped with a uniaxial Hall effect sensor with built-in automatic temperature compensation, the SDL900 can measure magnetic fields to 3000 milli Tesla DC, 1500 milli Tesla AC, 30,000 Gauss DC and 15,000G AC.
The SDL900's datalogging capabilities make it suitable for prolonged measurements over a period of time. An SD card is included as standard for logging data - the user can set an adjustable sampling rate from 1 to 3600 seconds, leave the meter to log, then transfer the data to PC at a later date. Each record is date and time stamped and is exported in CSV (Excel) format for easy transferring.
Additional features of this product include north and south pole indicator, zero button for DC measurements, data hold, MIN/MAX and a built-in RS232 interface for PC communication.
Extech SDL900 AC/DC Magnetic Field Meter Key Features
- Measure magnetic fields in Milli Tesla or Gauss
- DC ranges - 3000mT, 30,000G
- AC ranges: 1500mT, 15,000G
- Uniaxial Hall effect sensor with automatic temperature compensation
- Datalogging - adjustable sampling rate from 1 to 3600 seconds
- Automatically date and time stamps records
- Export in Excel format
- North and south pole indicator
- Zero button for DC measurements
- Data hold function
- MIN/MAX measurements
- Automatic power off with disable function
- RS232 interface with optional software
- Extech SDL900 AC/DC Magnetic Field Meter
- Uniaxial Magnetic Probe Sensor
- Protective Cover
- SD Memory Card
- Universal AC Adapter with Multi-Plugs (US, EU, UK, AUS)
- 6 x AA Batteries
- Hard Carrying Case
Extech SDL900 Technical Specifications
|Parameter||Range||Max Resolution||Basic Accuracy|
|DC Milli Tesla||300.00mT||0.01mT||±(5%+10d)|
|AC Milli Tesla||150.00mT||0.01mT||±(5%+20d)|
|Number of Axis||Uniaxial|
|Sampling Rate||1 to 3600 seconds|
|Datalogging||Datalogs readings on SD card (included)|
|Dimensions||7.1 x 2.9 x 1.9" (182 x 73 x 48mm)|