Certified by the NSF, this digital thermometer includes a long-length, stainless steel penetration probe for directly measuring temperature in liquids, pastes and semi-solid food.
The probe is attached to a indicator via a 5ft (1.5m) cable. The indicator is suitable for mounting on a desk thanks to a built-in stand, or can be mounted on a metallic surface thanks to a built-in magnet.
When the probe is attached and inserted into what you're testing, the indicator will constanly display the temperature level. This makes the Extech TM26 ideal for use in a wide variety of applications including the food industry, agricultural use, refrigerator temperature testing and laboratories and warehouses.
Need to make sure there's a constant temperature in a solution, food or other object? The Extech TM26 has a built-in audible and visible alarm with programmable limits - if these are exceeded, the indicator will let you know about it.
The housing of this product and the sensor are waterproof with IP65 rating.
Extech TM26 Temperature Indicator Key Features
- NSF-certified for use in measuring food temperature
- 4.1" (105mm) stainless steel penetration probe with 5ft (1.5m) cable
- Temperature measurement range from -40 to 392°F (-40 to 200°C)
- Audible and visual alarm alerts with programmable high and low limits
- LCD display shows temperature reading, alarm indicator and high/low alarm icons
- ±1.8°F (1°C) basic accuracy with 0.1° max resolution
- MAX/MIN mode with reset function
- Data hold function temporarily freezes current reading on the display
- Low battery indicator
- Magnetic back for mounting on a metallic surface
- Footstand for mounting on a desk
- Also suitable for wall mounting
- Waterproof housing and sensor designed to meet IP65
- Extech TM26 Temperature Indicator
- Foot Stand
- Temperature Sensor
- CR2032 3V Button Battery
Extech TM26 Technical Specifications
|Measurement Range||-40 to 200°C (-40 to 392°F)|
|Accuracy||± 0.5°C: 0° to 24°C
± 1.0°C: ‐20° to ‐1°C and 25° to 49°C
± 2.0°C: ‐40° to ‐21°C and 50o to 200 °C
± 0.9°F: 32° to 75°F
± 1.8°F: ‐4° to 31°F and 76° to 120°F
± 3.6°F: ‐40° to ‐5°F and 121° to 392°
|Low Battery Indicator||Battery symbol appears on the LCD|
|Power Supply||CR2032 3V button battery|
|Meter Dimensions||86 (L) x 57 (H) x 30mm (D) (3.4 x 2.2 x 1.2")|
|Cable Length||1.5m (5 feet)|