Simply place the sensor of this pen-shaped vibration meter on a motor, bearing, fan, pump, rotating machine or any other vibrating object to measure the overall acceleration and velocity of the machine's vibration.
Featuring wide frequency range of 10Hz to 1kHz, this tester can also measure acceleration in ft/s squared, g, and m/s squared. It measures velocity in in/s, cm/s and mm/s.
The VB400 is designed with simplicity in mind - all it takes is a few button presses of the mode button and you'll be ready to test. A built-in data hold function allows the current reading displayed on the screen to be temporarily stored and a zero adjustment function is also included.
All tests on the VB400 are carried out with basic accuracy of ±(5%+2 digits) and it is IP65 rated.
Extech VB400 Pen Vibration Meter Key Features
- Suitable for use on motors, bearings, fans, pumps, rotating machinery and plant maintenance
- Ranges — Acceleration (RMS): 656ft/s2; 20.39g; 200m/s2, Velocity (RMS): 7.87in/s; 2.00cm/s; 200mm/s
- Frequency range from 10Hz to 1kHz
- Resolution to 1ft/s2; 0.01g; 0.1m/s2 and 0.02in/s; 0.01cm/s; 0.1mm/s
- Basic accuracy@ ±(5% + 2 digits)
- Zero adjustment function
- Data hold function temporarily stores test information
- IP65 water and dust resistant
- Low battery indication
Full List of Products Included
- Extech VB400 Pen Vibration Meter
- Test Pin Tip
- Magnetic Base
- 4 x AAA Batteries
- Pouch Case