This low cost logger will automatically monitor your environment’s temperature, storing up to 4080 records on its internal memory.
Shaped like a standard USB stick, the EL-USB-LITE is easy to use. Just plug it directly into your PC and use the free software to program it to your specifications (only the alarm function can be configured on this unit).
The logger can measure temperature across a range of -10 to +50°C with a fixed sampling rate of every 30 seconds. When you’re done logging, simply take the logger, plug it into your PC and you can interact further with your data (including printing it out, or creating a graph based on data).
This product comes with a long-life battery that will last on average for around 1 month.
FilesThruTheAir EL-USB-LITE EasyLog USB Temperature Datalogger Key Features
- Temperature measurement range of -10 to +50°C (+14 to 122°F)
- 30 minute fixed sampling rate
- USB interface for setup and data download
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Status indication using red and green LEDs
- 1 month average battery life
- Stores up to 4080 temperature readings
- Create graphs and print data using the free software
FilesThruTheAir EL-USB-LITE Technical Specifications
|Measurement Range||-10°C (+14°F)||-||50°C (+122°F)|
|Internal Resolution||-||1°C (2°F)||-|
|Accuracy (Overall Error)||-||-||±2.5°C (±4.5°F)|
|Logging Rate||Every 30 minutes-|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10°C (+14°F)||-||+50°C (+122°F)|
|Battery Life (CR1620 Lithium Coin Cell)||1 month|