Uniquely designed for basic electrical measurements, the Fluke 113 gives users easy and safe access to all common types of electrical measurement.
By using this DMM its possible to easily test an electrical installations, evaluate problems and take action to repair any problematic installations.
Making Testing Easier with the Fluke 113
This Fluke multimeter has been designed to speed up testing procedures, particularly when measuring voltage and continuity. The meter includes Fluke's unique VCHEK LoZ low impedance function, allowing simultaneous testing of both voltage and continuity to take place. No more testing each parameter separately!
Voltage can be tested up to a threshold of 600V. Other testing procedures are also included; the Fluke 113 can test diode, resistance up to 60kΩ and capacitance up to 9999μF. To ensure that accurate measurements take place when testing voltage on non-linear loads the 113 comes with True-RMS technology as standard.
Measurements taken on the tester are shown on the 113's bright backlit screen, making it easy to use the 113 even in poor lighting conditions. It's also possible to use the 113 to calculate MIN/MAX measurements taken over a time period for easy comparison between low and high testing results.
The Fluke 113 is also both manual and auto ranging depending on user preference.
Fluke 113 Digital Multimeter Key Features
- VCHEK LoZ low impedance measurement function to simultaneously test for voltage or continuity
- True-rms for accurate ac measurements on non-linear loads
- A large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Record signal fluctuations using the Min/Max function
- Diode test for testing general-purpose germanium, silicon, and power diodes
- Integral holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Auto and Manual ranging for added user functionality
- Meets Measurement Category CAT III 600 V and Category IV 300 V standards for a higher level of safety
- The optional TPAK magnetic hanger allows the user hands-free flexibility
- Fluke 113 Utility Digital Multimeter
- Test Leads
- Rubber Boot
- Installed 9V battery
- User manuals
Fluke 113 Technical Specifications
|Accuracy||DC, 45 to 500Hz: 2.0% + 3
500Hz to 1kHz: 4.0% + 3
|Accuracy||2.0% + 3|
|Accuracy||Beeper on <20Ω, off >250Ω; detects opens or shorts of 500μs or longer
|Accuracy||0.9% + 2
0.9% + 1
0.9% + 1
|Accuracy||1.9% + 2
1.9% + 2
1.9% + 2
100μF - 1000μF: 1.9% + 2
>1000μF: 5% + 20
|Maximum Voltage Between Any Terrminal and Earth Ground||600V|
|Display||3 3/4 digits, 6000 counts, updates 4/sec|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 60°C (-22°F to 140°F)|
|Temperature Coefficient||0.1 x (specified accuracy)/°C (<18°C or >28°C)|
|Relative Humidity||95% to 30°C
75% to 40°C
45% to 50°C
|Battery Type||9V alkaline, ANSI 1604A / IEC 6F22|
|Battery Life||Alkaline: 300 hours typical, without backlight|
|Shock||1m drop per IEC 61010-1-2001|
|Vibration||Per MIL-PRF-28800 for class 2 instrument|
|Size (H x W x L)||167.1mm x 85.1mm x 46.0mm (6.58in x 3.35in x 1.81in)|
|Safety||Complies with ANSI/ISA 82.02.01 (61010-1) 2004, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No 61010-1-04, UL 61010-1 (2004) and IEC/EN 61010-1 2nd edition for measurement category IV, 600V, pollution degree 2, EMC EN61326-1|