Please note that the Fluke 718 is available with a selection of configuration options. Use the dropdown box above when placing an order to choose which product you'd like. The table below can also be used for reference.
The complete solution for pressure calibration, the Fluke 718 combines together all of the functions you'll need to calibrate transmitters, gauges and switches with an easy-to-use, ergonomically designed calibration instrument.
Available in a selection of pressure configurations, the 718 is designed to perform pressure sourcing and milliamp measurements to calibrate/maintain correct operation of practically any pressure instrument, equipment or device.
An integrated pump is also included, making it easy to clean out the tester should it accidentally be exposed to fluids. The pump uses protective check valves that allows air to pass through the pump but stops liquids, making the chances of accidental liquid seepage significantly lower.
This calibration instrument is also compatible with 29 pressure modules which are part of Fluke's 700 series. These modules are sold separately and allow you to further expand the capabilities of this instrument.
Fluke 718 Pressure Calibrator Key Features
- Selection of PSI ranges
- Ideally suited for total pressure calibration of transmitters, gauges and switches
- Compact design - around 1/3 of the size of other comparable calibration instruments
- Pressure sourcing and milliamp measurements - the 718 caters for almost any pressure device
- Integrated pump with liquid filtering - easy to clean should accidental liquid spillages happen plus allows servicing when out testing
- Error % calculation for quick PASS/FAIL determination when working
- Best in class mA accuracy of 0.015% for higher accuracy when calibrated
- MIN/MAX functions calculate the maximum or minimum values taken over a time period
- Data hold function temporarily freezes last value taken on the screen
- Switch test feature for quicker/more accurate pressure switch testing
The following table outlines the capabilities of the different versions of this unit.
|718 1G||-1 PSI to +1 PSI, (-68.9mbar to 68.9mbar, -6.89 kPa to 6.89kPa)||0.0001 PSI, 0.001 mbar||Over Pressure 5 x FS||Zero, Min, Max, Hold, Damp|
|718 30G||-12 PSI to 30 PSI, (-850 mbar to 2 bar, =85 to 206.84 kPa)||0.001 PSI, 0.1 mbar||Over Pressure 2 x FS||Zero, Min, Max, Hold, Damp|
|718 100G||-12 PSI to 100 PSI, (-850 mbar to 6.895 bar, -85 to 689.48 kPa)||0.01 PSI, 1 mbar||Over Pressure 2 x FS||Zero, Min, Max, Hold, Damp|
|718 300G||-12 PSI to 100 PSI (-850 mbar to 20.68 bar, -85 to 2068.42 kPa)||0.01 PSI, 1 mbar||Over Pressure 375 PSI (25 bar)||Zero, Min, Max, Hold, Damp|
Fluke 718 Technical Specifications
|Fluke 718 Measurements (Using Built-In Pump)|
|Range||-12 PSI or -850 mbar to full scale
Supported pressure units: PSI, inH20, inH20, cmH20, bar, mbar, kPa, inHg, mmHg and kg/cm
|Loop Power Range||24V DC|
|mA Measurement Mode|
|Range||0 to 24mA|
|Accuracy||0.015% + 1 count|
|Maximum Voltage||30V (non-operating)|
|Temperature||-40 to 60°C|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 55°C|
|Relative Humidity||95% (10 to 30°C)
75% (30 to 40°C)
45% (40 to 50°C)
35% (50 to 55°C)
|Operating Altitude||3000m max|
|Shock||1m drop test|
|Vibration||Random, 2g, 5Hz to 500Hz|
|Safety||CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1: 1992|
EN55022: 1994 Class B
|Size||216 x 94 x 66mm (8.50 x 3.72 x 2.60 inches)|
|Weight||992g (35 oz)|
|Power||9V Battery ANSI/NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR619V alkaline (2x)|
|Battery Life||4 to 20 hours typical (depending on functions used)|
|Display||LCD, 5 digit pressure and current simultaneous|
|Manufacturer Part Code||665075|