The Fluke 726 is a precise, handheld calibration device designed to deliver accurate, detailed calibration procedures within the process industry.
It is a multifunctional calibrator and can be used to measure and source voltage, mA, mV (TC terminals), resistance, frequency, loop supply, thermocouples (J, K, T, E, L, N, U, C, BP, XK, B, R and S) and multiple types of RTD. All of these functions are built into the same unit, negating the need to use additional devices during calibration procedures. It can also be used to measure and source pressure via the use of a (sold separately) Fluke 700 series Pressure Module.
This calibrator features two separate channels for measuring and sourcing/viewing process signals simultaneously, carries out measurements with precise accuracies of just 0.01% and includes a large selection of additional functions such as HART mode, custom RTD curves, the ability to test transmitters and much more.
It also includes limited memory functions and can store up to 8 calibration results and can store pre-set calibration procedures for ease of use in repeat testing.
Fluke 726 Precision Multifunction Process Calibrator Key Features
- Handheld and portable - ideal for use out in the field
- Precise measurements with general accuracy of 0.01%
- Transmitter error% calculation
- Memory stores up to 8 calibration records
- Frequency totaliser and frequency pulse train source mode
- HART mode inserts 250 ohm resistor in mA measure and source for compatibility with HART instruments
- Integrated pressure switch
- Custom RTD curves
- Voltage input protection
- Two separate channels; measure, source and view process signals simultaneously
- Measure, source and simulate volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency and resistance
- Measure or source pressure using Fluke optional pressure modules
- Fast linearity testing with auto step and auto ramp functions
- Power transmitters during test using 24V loop supply and simultaneous mA measurements
Full List of Products Included
- Fluke 726 Precision Multifunction Process Calibrator
- TL75 Test Leads
- AC72 Test Clips
- One Pair of Stackable Test Leads
- Product Overview Manual (Print)
- CD-ROM Manual