Clamp adaptors turn your digital multimeter into a clamp meter.
Model i410 measures upto 400 Amps AC or DC. It is supplied with heat resistant rubber cables and shrouded banana plugs.
This unit provides a mv output and can encircle conductors up to 30 mm diameter.
Fluke i410 Current Clamp for Digital Multimeters features:
AC Current Max: 400 amp
DC Current Max: 400 amp
- Measurement type Hall sensor
- Nominal current range 400 A, AC/DC
- Continuous current range 1 A - 400 A AC/DC
- Maximum Non-Destructive Current 400 A
- Lowest measurable current 0.5 A
- Basic Accuracy 3.5% + 0.5 A (% reading + floorspec)
- Useable frequency DC - 3 kHz
- Output level(s) 1 mV/A
- Zero error adjustment Yes
- Safety CAT III, 600 V
- Maximum voltage 600 V
- Batttery Life 9 V, 60 h
- Maximum conductor diameter 30 mm 2 x 25 mm
- Output cable length 1.6 m
- Shrouded banana plugs Yes