or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss product options
The Fluke Calibration P5510-2M Pneumatic Comparison Test Pump is optimised for the testing of gas pressure gauges against a standard/ master test instrument.
This Fluke Calibration product puts precision and control at the forefront of its design and so features a high-quality needle valve enabling fine control, and a built-in hand pump which acts as a pressure or vacuum source. This pneumatic comparison test pump can generate pressure up to 2MPa (300 psi) and a vacuum to 24 inHg (800 mbar).
This product’s bench mount design and test port adapters, which do not require PTFE tape or wrenches, work to make the Fluke Calibration P5510-2M Pneumatic Comparison Test Pump easy-to-use and efficient.
Fluke Calibration P5510-2M Pneumatic Comparison Test Pump Key Features
- Pneumatic, benchtop pressure calibrator designed to help facilitate the testing of gas pressure gauges against master test instruments
- Ideal for calibration
- Dual capability, this product can be used to generate pressure or a vacuum
- High-quality needle valve for precise control
- Built-in hand pump acts as a pressure and vacuum source
- Pressure: up to 2MPa (300 psi)
- Vacuum: 0-24 inHg (800 mbar)
- Bench mount design
- Test port adapters remove the need for wrenches or PTFE tape
- Fluke Calibration P5510-2M Pneumatic Comparison Test Pump
Fluke Calibration P5510 Pneumatic Comparison Test Pump Technical Specifications
|Pressure Range||0 to 300 psi (20 bar/ 2MPa)|
|Vacuum Range||0 to 24 inHg (800 mbar)|
|Instrument Size (WxDxH)||9.5 x 13 x 7 in (240 x 330 x 180 mm)|
|Instrument Weight||7.5 lb (3.5kg)|
|Test Port Adapters||2 sets 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 NPT or BSP|