Note: padlocks shown in the image are not included as standard.
Attaching multiple padlocks to a lockout point and need somewhere to safely store the keys? You need this group lockout box.
The larger version of the LT-GLB-R7 box (also available), this medium-sized group lockout box houses a huge number of keys and includes 13 built-in slots, allowing up to 13 workers to attach their own personal padlock to the box. More padlocks can also be attached by using a compatible hasp with the box (hasps are sold separately).
This group lockout box is made from high quality metallic sheets which are finished with red powder coating for excellent durability. A built-in carrying handle is included, allowing the box to easily be moved to wherever you need it.
Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.25 x 10.75 x 4.35 inches (184.15 x 273.05 x 110.49mm)
Group Lockout Box Key Features
- Designed to house keys used to secure padlocks to a lockout point
- Effective method for ensuring that unauthorised access to keys doesn't happen
- Built-in slots for attachment of up to thirteen individual padlocks
- A further padlock can be secured to the locking buckle if needed
- Carrying handle for easy transportation
- High quality metallic sheet design - extremely difficult to open without keys to attached padlocks