Small-size lockout box designed for housing keys and other equipment which is used during lockout tagout procedures.
Each team member should insert their key into this lockout box after they have attached a padlock to the lockout point. When all keys are inserted, this box can be secured by up to 7 further padlocks. Doing so is an effective way to ensure that unauthorised personnel can't gain access to keys and minimises the risk of someone attempting to remove essential lockout equipment.
The group lockout box is constructed from special-grade metallic sheets with powder coating in a red colouring. Across the box there are seven slots, allowing up to seven padlocks to be attached to the box (it's also possible to attach a further padlock to the locking buckle).
For easy transportation the box includes a built-in carrying handle.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.35 x 4.85 x 4.25 inches (186.69 x 123.19 x 107.95mm)
Group Lockout Box Key Features
- Designed to house keys used to secure padlocks to a lockout point
- Effective method for ensuring that unauthorised access to keys doesn't happen
- Built-in slots for attachment of up to seven individual padlocks
- A further padlock can be secured to the locking buckle if needed
- Carrying handle for easy transportation
- High quality metallic sheet design - extremely difficult to open without keys to attached padlocks