Tough, sturdy and portable, our group lockout boxes are the best solution for storing the keys used to secure padlocks attached to lockout points.
Placing padlock keys inside a box where they can't be accessed ensures that the padlocks attached to the lockout point can't be removed, as the keys in the box in turn can't be accessed.
The box is secured by each worker inserting their own padlock (sold separately) through one of the twelve built-in slots. A 13th padlock can be secured directly to the locking buckle for added security, or you could use lockout hasps (sold separately) to expand the number of padlocks on the box.
Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.25 x 10.75 x 4.35 inches (184.15 x 273.05 x 110.49mm)
Group Lockout Box Key Features
- Designed to house keys used to secure padlocks to a lockout point
- Effective method for ensuring that unauthorised access to keys doesn't happen
- Built-in slots for attachment of up to twelve individual padlocks
- A further padlock can be secured to the locking buckle if needed
- Carrying handle for easy transportation
- High quality metallic sheet design - extremely difficult to open without keys to attached padlocks