The Sauter HDO 100-1 Shore Hardness Tester is one of three of Sauter’s HD series durometers designed to conduct penetration measurements on plastics. This model is designed to test foam and sponge and has an upper measurement limit of 100 HAO. For some comparisons between the models featured in Sauter’s HD Shore Hardness Tester range, please see the table below.
||HDO 100-1||HDD 100-1|
|Hardness Type||Shore A||Shore AO||Shore D|
|Measuring Range [Max]||100 HA||100 HAO||100 HD|
|Readout [d]||1.0 HA||1.0 HAO||1.0 HD|
Like the other two models featured in this range, the HDO 100-1 Shore Hardness Tester features a Peak Hold Function and selectable Auto Off and Continuous Operation functions, allowing the user to tailor this product to his/her needs.
This product’s large backlit display and durable carrying case mean that this product can be used in a variety of environments, whilst its rechargeable battery prolongs the longevity of this product.
Its large internal memory also adds to this product’s practicality as it can store up to 500 measurements. In addition to this, the Sauter HDO 100-1 Shore Hardness Tester’s adjusting program allows the balance accuracy to be adjusted quickly (external adjusting weights are required), whilst its compatibility with test stand TI-AOL further improves this product’s accuracy, as this attachment reduces measuring uncertainty.
This product is ideal for internal comparison measurements and features a RS 232 interface allowing the balance to be connected to a printer or PC, making the Sauter HDO 100-1 Shore Hardness Tester both a practical and versatile durometer.
Sauter HDO 100-1 Shore Hardness Tester Key Features
- Durometer capable of measuring the hardness of foam and sponge via penetration measurement
- Maximum measurement value of 100HAO
- Adjusting program for easy balance accuracy set-up (requires external adjusting weights)
- Compatible with test stand TI-A0L, for improved measurement uncertainty
- Features RS 232 interface enabling balance connection with PC or printer
- Ideal for internal comparison measurements
- Internal memory can store 500 measurements
- Peak Hold function
- Selectable Auto Off function
- Selectable Continuous Operation function
- Large backlit display
- Charge indicator
- Rechargeable battery
- Sauter HDO 100-1 Shore Hardness Tester
- Hard Carrying Case
- Test Block
- Operation Manual
Sauter HDO 100-1 Shore Hardness Tester Technical Specifications
|Overall Dimensions Mounted (WxDxH)||162 mm x 65 mm x 38 mm|
|Measuring Range (Max)||100|
|Precision (of [Max])||1%|
|Weighing Units||Shore C|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||50 °C|
|Minimum Ambient Temperature||0 °C|