The Sauter HDD 100-1 Shore Hardness Tester is optimised for testing materials such as plastics, formica, epoxides and plexiglass. It has a maximum measurement value of 100 HD.
This product is one of three models in Sauter’s HD Hardness Tester range. For some comparisons between the three durometers featured in this range please consult the table below.
||HDO 100-1||HDD 100-1|
|Hardness Type||Shore A||Shore AO||Shore D|
|Measuring Range [Max]||100 HA||100 HAO||100 HD|
|Readout [d]||1.0 HA||1.0 HAO||1.0 HD|
This durometer, like the others featured in the Sauter HD Hardness Tester range, is designed for use in a variety of environments and so features a large backlit display and comes with a durable carrying case. It also has a charge indicator and rechargeable battery, making the maintenance of full and/or necessary power simple.
Furthermore, this product features multiple functions which all add to the Sauter HDD 100-1 Hardness Tester’s convenience. Some of these functions are:
- Peak Hold: this function allows the user to detect and view the peak measurement taken over the course of the testing period
- Selectable Auto Off
- Selectable Continuous Operation
The HDD 100-1 durometer also contains an adjusting program, allowing the balance accuracy to be adjusted quickly (requires external adjusting weights), and is compatible with TI-DL test stands, improving the measuring uncertainty. The accuracy of measurement, as well as ease-of-use, are therefore very much at the forefront of the HD series design.
This product can store up to 500 measurements in its internal memory and can be connected to a printer or PC via its RS 232 interface.
The Sauter HDD 100-1 Hardness Tester is ideal for testing plastics using penetrative measurement and internal comparison measurements.
Sauter HDD 100-1 Hardness Tester Key Features
- The third model featured in the Sauter HD Hardness Tester Series, it measures the hardness of plastics, formica, epoxides and plexiglass via penetration measurement
- Maximum measurement value of 100HD
- Adjusting program for easy balance accuracy set-up (requires external adjusting weights)
- Compatible with test stand TI-A0L, for improved measurement uncertainty
- Features RS 232 interface enabling balance connection with PC or printer
- Ideal for internal comparison measurements
- Internal memory can store 500 measurements
- Peak Hold function
- Selectable Auto Off function
- Selectable Continuous Operation function
- Large backlit display
- Charge indicator
- Rechargeable battery
- Sauter HDD 100-1 Shore Hardness Tester
- Hard Carrying Case
- Test Block
- Operation Manual
Sauter HDD 100-1 Shore Hardness Tester Technical Specifications
|Overall Dimensions Mounted (WxDxH)||162 mm x 65 mm x 38 mm|
|Measuring Range (Max)||100|
|Precision (of [Max])||1%|
|Weighing Units||Shore D|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||50 °C|
|Minimum Ambient Temperature||0 °C|