Protect your workplace and employees from the dangers of electrical hazards with this dedicated insulated intervention (rescue) kit from CATU.
The kit is supplied with a selection of equipment made for use in electrical shock accidents. By using this equipment, those who try to rescue others being electrocuted can protect themselves from harm to minimise risks in rescue applications.
This HV protection kit includes a set of protective gloves, a rescue stick, fuse holder, wall-mounted supports for the stick and an insulated mat.
- Insulated Rubber Gloves (Class 3) - rated for voltage up to 26,500V (Size 10)
- Rubber Glove Storage Box + Fixing Mounts
- Fuse Holder (max diameter of 85mm) + Fixing Mounts
- Rescue Stick - rated to 45,000V max (1.65m length)
- Wall Mounted Supports for Rescue Stick
- Class 3 Insulated Mat - rated to 26.5kV (0.6 x 1m)
- Mat Storage Box