Promote safety around electrical equipment with this emergency HV rescue kit from CATU.
The kit includes a wide variety of protective equipment that can be used in case of emergency to rescue those in danger of electrical shock while reducing the risk to the rescuer. The kit comes with insulated rubber gloves, a long-length insulated rescue stick and two insulated platforms rated to two different voltages (24,000V and 40,000V respectively).
It's highly recommended that these kits are installed within easy reach of potentially dangerous electrical equipment.
- 1 x Pair of Insulated Rubber Gloves (Class 4 - Insulated to 36000V, Size 10)
- 1 x Rubber Glove Storage Box
- 1 x Fuse Holder (Max Diameter of 85mm)
- 1 x Rescue Stick (45000V rated, length of 1.65m)
- Wall-Mounting Supports for Rescue Stick
- 1 x Insulated Platform - 24,000V (500 x 500 x 220mm)
- 1 x Insulated Platform - 40,000V (500 x 500 x 220mm)