This special kit version of the Kane DT200 thermometer is designed for use in heating and ventilating applications.
The kit gives you everything you need in one bundle pack for measuring differential pressure levels from two points simultaneously in any HVAC application.
What's In the Kit?
- Kane DT200 Differential Digital Thermometer
- 2 x KWA1 Wrap-Around Pipe Temperature Probes
- 1 x KAL1 Air Liquid Temperature Probe
- 1 x KSP1 Surface Temperature Probe
- 1 x KFT1 Flexible Temperature Probe
- Hard Carrying Case
About the Kane DT200 Digital Thermometer
Using the Kane DT200, you can measure the temperature levels from two points simultaneously.
Designed for use with type K, J or T thermocouple temperature probes, the DT200 will both display and record time-stamped temperature readings at the same time. As it's dual input, you can connect two probes to the meter at the same time for quick, easy differential temperature comparisons.
Key features of this thermometer include:
- Range of -328 to 2498°F (-200 to 1370°C) when using type K probe
- Also compatible with J and T probes
- Triple display
- Dual input for carrying out comprehensive measurements
- Differential temperature measurements
- Time-stamped multifunction records
- Relative function displays temperature change
- Data hold function
- Protective rubber boot allows the unit to be used in practically any application
- MAX/MIN record facility
Kane DT200 Technical Specifications
|Ambient Operating Temperature||32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)|
|Tl-T2 Measurement Accuracy||±(0.2% T1 - T2 reading + 3.4°F) or ±(0.2% T1 - T2 reading + 1.7°C)|
|Power||Standard 9V Battery|