The Kern ABT-DNM Dual Range Analytical Balance is a highly accurate balance featuring advanced single-cell technology. It is available in a choice of two models that vary in regards to their maximum weighing ranges. Please see the table below for further details.
|Model Code||Model Name||
|ABT 220-5DNM||Kern ABT 220-5DNM Dual Range Analytical Balance||82 | 220||0,01 | 0,1||1||1||0,05 | 0,1||0,1 | 0,2|
|ABT 120-5DNM||Kern ABT120-5DNM Dual Range Analytical Balance||42 | 120||0,01 | 0,1||1||1||0,02 | 0,1||0,05 | 0,2|
Unlike their sister products, the Kern ABT-NM Premium Single Cell Analytical Balances, these models feature two ranges. The Kern ABT-DNM Dual Range Premium Analytical Balance will automatically change up to the next largest weighing range when necessary.
In addition to automatically switching to the higher weighing range, the Kern ABT-DNM Dual Range Premium Analytical Balance is equipped with an automatic internal adjustment. This feature maintains the balance’s high-level of accuracy as it will compensate for changes in temperature as slight as 0.5°C or greater. This feature can be set to activate every four hours or when a temperature change is detected in order to ensure that the Kern ABT-DNM Dual Range Premium Analytical Balance’s accuracy remains unaffected.
Further to this, the Kern ABT-DNM Dual Range Premium Analytical Balance includes a number of other features optimised to help the user ascertain the correct dosage of each ingredient and/or the recipe as a whole. The Kern ABT-DNM Dual Range Premium Analytical Balance can be placed in high-stability mode and features a number of user-selectable filters.
In addition to this, the Kern ABT-DNM Dual Range Premium Analytical Balance features a Piece Counting mode; when placed in this mode the user can switch the display to view the weight or pieces.
Moreover, the Kern ABT-DNM Dual Range Premium Analytical Balance can be used to weigh the individual ingredients, as well as the total weight of the recipe. When this information is sent to a PC or compatible Kern printer (sold separately, please see the ‘Accessories’ section beneath this description), each ingredient is numbered and printed with its corresponding number and nominal weight. Information is exported to a PC or compatible printer every time the balance reaches stability. The Kern ABT-DNM Dual Range Premium Analytical Balance reaches stability in approximately three seconds under laboratory conditions.
Furthermore, this instrument can be used to determine the percentage deviation from the recipe’s or ingredients’ target values.
The user is able to view the desired weight value as well as the date and time, serial number and user ID via the large, LCD display with 14mm digits. He/she is also able to switch between measurement units at the touch of a button, allowing the user to tailor this instrument to the application.
The Kern ABT-DNM Dual Range Premium Analytical Balance is accurate, versatile and adaptable, in addition to this it is also practical and features a large, glass drought shield with three sliding doors. This shield protects the contents of the balance whilst providing the user with easy access to the items being weighed. Furthermore, this instrument features a shockproof construction and is provided with a protective working cover making the Kern ABT-DNM Dual Range Premium Analytical Balance suitable for use in hazardous environments such as laboratories.
The Kern ABT-DNM Dual Range Premium Analytical Balance is highly accurate, tailorable and practical. It is ideal for a variety of weighing applications in both scientific laboratories and the food industry.
Kern ABT-DNM Dual Range Premium Analytical Balance – Choice of Model Key Features
- A highly accurate balance featuring advanced single-cell technology
- Available in a choice of two models
- Feature two ranges
- Will automatically change up to the next largest weighing range when necessary
- Automatic internal adjustment ensures continued accuracy in spite of temperature changes
- Automatic internal adjustment can be set to activate every four hours or will activate when a temperature change of ≥0.5°C is detected
- Dosage aid: high-stability and user-selectable filter settings
- Piece Counting mode
- Weigh individual ingredients and/or the total weight of the recipe
- Information can be sent to a compatible Kern printer (sold separately) or a PC via the RS-232 interface
- Information is sent to a PC or printer when the balance reaches stability
- The balance is able to reach stability in 3 seconds under laboratory conditions
- Each ingredient is numbered and printed with its corresponding number and nominal weight
- Can be used to determine the % deviation from the target weight
- Large, LCD display with 14mm digits
- Switch between measurement units at the touch of a button
- View the weight, date, time, serial number and user ID via the display
- Large, glass drought shield with three sliding doors
- Shockproof construction
- Supplied with a protective working cover
- High corner load performance
- Load support with a hook on the underside of the balance
- Fully automatic manufactured weighing cell from a single piece of material
- Identification number: four digits printed on the calibration protocol freely programmable
- A highly-accurate, tailorable and practical balance
- Ideal for a variety of weighing applications in both scientific laboratories and the food industry
- Your Choice of Kern ABT-DNM Dual Range Premium Analytical Balance
- Universal Mains Adapter
- Protective Working Cover
There are a number of Kern accessories compatible with the above Kern ABT-DNM Dual Range Premium Analytical Balances, including Kern calibrations and verifications. For a quick overview of the accessories available for the Kern ABT-DNM Dual Range Premium Analytical Balances, please see the table below.
|Product Number||Product Name|
|965-201||Kern MI Verification|
|963-101||Kern DAkkS Calibration Certificate|
|YKB-A10||Thermal Receipt Rolls for Kern's YKB-01N Printer|
|911-013||Matrix Needle Printer|
|911-013-010||Paper Rolls for Kern's 911-013 Printer|
|YDB-03||Universal Density Set|
|ABS-A08||Protective Dust Cover|
|YKI-02||RS-232/ Bluetooth Adapter|
|YKI-03||RS-232/ Wi-Fi Adapter|
Kern ABT-DNM Dual Range Premium Analytical Balance Technical Specifications
|Dimensions draft shield (W×D×H)||200 mm x 240 mm x 260 mm|
|Dimensions housing (W×D×H)||215mm x 340mm x 335mm|
|Material weighing plate||stainless steel|
|Revolving screw feet||Yes|
|Weighing space (W×D×H)||168 mm x 172 mm x 223 mm|
|Weighing surface (d)||80 mm|
|Adjustment at the location of installation||961-247|
|Display digit height||14mm|
|Technical Data about Verification|
|Minimum Load [Min]||1mg|
|Periodic Verification for Italy||969-112|
|Verification approval conforming to 2014/31/EU||Yes|
|Verification by KERN possible||Yes|
|Verification value [e]||1 mg|
|Input voltage||220 V - 240 V AC 50 Hz|
|Mains adapter/adapter included||CH EURO UK US|
|n/a||Mains adapter external|
|Function to save totals||Yes|
|Vibration-free weighing (Animal weighing program)||Yes|
|Adjustment options||Internal calibration (auto) Internal calibration (manual) External calibration|
|Resolution||ABT 120-5DNM: 4.200.000 1.200.000|
|ABT 220-5DNM: 8.200.000 2.200.000|
|Stabilisation time under laboratory conditions||ABT 120-5DNM: 4 s | 10 s|
|ABT 220-5DM: 10 s | 4 s|
|Warm up time||8 h | 8 h|
|Weighing units||ct g mg|
|Maximum operating temperature||30 °C|
|Minimum ambient temperature||10 °C|
|Counting resolution||ABT 120-5DNM: 120000|
|ABT 220-5DNM: 220000|
|Minimum piece weight at piece counting (Laboratory||1 mg|
|Minimum piece weight at piece counting (Normal)||10 mg|