Note: there are two versions of this product available. Use the table below for reference and choose the model you want using the dropdown box above.
These high precision analytical scales are perfect for quick measurements of smaller objects.
Kern's ALS series comes as standard with a circular stainless steel weighing plate with diameter of 80mm. This plate is surrounded by a protective glass draught shield, ensuring that outside factors don't have an effect on measurement readings. This shield has 3 sliding doors for easy access to the items being weighed.
A built-in calibration program allows the balance's accuracy to be adjusted as necessary using external test weights (sold separately).
Kern ALS Analytical Balance Key Features
- Adjustable calibration program using external test weights
- Ergonomically designed keypad suitable for left and right handed users
- Comes with large glass draught shield with 3 sliding doors
- Compact design - ideal for use in small spaces
- Percentage determination - set a target value (100%) and calculate deviations from that value
- Weighing with tolerance range - ideal for portioning division, dispending and grading
- Backlit LCD display with digit height of 17mm
- Stainless steel circular weighing plate with dimensions of 80mm
- RS232 interface for connection to Kern printers (sold separately)
- Piece counting system
- Recipe weighing function - separate memory for the weight of a tare container plus individual ingredients
- Unit switching function
- Vibration-free weighing - the Kern ALS automatically filters out vibrations to ensure a stable reading
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty included
This table outlines the difference between the models in Kern's ALS series.
|Model||Weighing Range (Max)