Note: there are several versions of this product available. Use the table below for further information on the difference between each item.
With a triple display, selection of different models and many other functions, Kern's CFS are high resolution, precise and extremely useful counting scales.
The instrument's triple LCD shows weight, piece weight and the total amount of pieces simultaneously. The user can progam the scales with a required reference quantity and known reference weight before use in order to carry out precise counting of individual parts.
The Kern CFS also has integrated 100 record memory, allowing the user to set additional text, reference and tare weight (ideal for measuring items in a container).
Kern CFS Pro High Resolution Counting Scales Key Features
- Memory for 100 items - set additional text, reference weight and tare weight
- Precise counting - automatic reference weight optimisiation gradually improves the average value of the piece weight
- Program the unit using numerical keypad - make adjustments to required reference quantity and known reference weight
- Weighing with tolerance range (checkweighing) - ideal for portioning, dispensing and grading
- Fill-to-target function - acoustic and visual signal when a target quantity or target weight is reached
- Triple backlit LCD displays with digit height of 20mm
- RS232 interface
- Interface for connection of a second balance
- Totalising level - the weights of similar items can be added together and the total can be printed out
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
Different models of the Kern CFS come with a different-sized weighing plate. The following plate options are possible:
- A - circular with dimensions of 80mm
- B - rectangular with dimensions of 294 x 225mm
- C - rectangular with dimensions of 370 x 240mm
This table breaks down the difference between each model in the Kern CFS series.
|Min Piece Weight