Note: there are several versions of this product available. Use the table below for further information on the difference between each item.
Kern's CKE scales are designed to make performing counting and weighing as simple as possible, with an intutive, easy-to-use graphical control panel that even beginner users can understand.
The counting system requires just four steps:
- Place the empty container (the TARE) on the weighing plate and press the TARE key
- Place the reference quanitity for the goods to be counted into the container (5, 10 or 20 pieces)
- Confirm the selected reference quantity by pressing the 5, 10 or 20 key
- Pour in the goods to be counted. The number of pieces will then be shown immediately on the screen
These scales also contain a dedicated weighing function which can be immediately switched to by pressing a key.
Kern CKE Laboratory High Accuracy Counting Scales Key Features
- Advanced counting system - use a reference quantity and calculate the exact amount
- Automatic reference weight optimisation gradually improves the average value of the piece weight
- Integrated weighing mode - switch between counting and weighing with a button press
- Large size backlit LCD display
- Calibration possible using external weights (sold separately)
- RS232 interface allows connection to compatible Kern printers (sold separately)
- Suspended weighing hook on the underside of the balance
- Battery and mains powered
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty included
Depending on the model bought, the weighing plate of the product changes. The following plate options are possible:
- A - circular with diameter of 81mm
- B - square with dimensions of 150 x 170mm
- C - square with dimensions of 340 x 240mm
This table outlines the difference between each model.
|Model||Weighing Range (Max)|
|Min Piece Weight (Counting)|