Note: these scales are available in several models. Use the dropdown box to make a selection when placing an order.
Advanced, professional counting scales with high precision and several useful features. Ideal for use in warehouses, production, dispatch departments and other counting applications.
Featuring three built-in displays, the Kern CPB series can display total weight, piece weight and the total count simultaneously. It also features a large size stainless steel weighing plate that measures 294 x 225mm, allowing larger items to be measured.
Kern's CPB scales are fully programmable using the built-in numerical keypad; changes can be made to the required reference quantity and known reference weight using this function. It also has a counting results memory which will add up all individual piece counts and an audible fill-to-target function which uses a target quantity of target weight and alerts the user when this threshold is reached.
Kern CPB Professional Counting Scales Key Features
- Professional grade counting scales - highly accurate and reliable
- Precise counting - automatic reference weight optimisation gradually improves the average value of the piece weight
- Fully programmable - use the numerical keypad to change required reference quantities and known reference weights
- Triple display - shows total weight, piece weight and the total count
- Counting result memory - adds up all individual piece counts with results shown in total weight and total pieces
- Audible fill-to-target - program a target weight or target quantity and once this value is reached an audible tone will sound
- Compact enough to be easily transported
- Backlit LCD displays
- Weighing plate dimensions: 294 x 225mm
- RS232 interface - connect to a printer or other accessories (sold separately)
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
This table outlines the difference between each version of Kern's CPB scales.
|Model||Weighing Range (Max)|
|Verification Value (e)|
|Minimum Load (Min)|
|Min Piece Weight (Counting)
|Note: the following models can be verified by Kern at their factory for an additional charge. Please call for more information|
|Dual-range scales switch automatically to the next largest weighing range (Max) and readout (d)|
|CPB 6K1DM||3 | 6||1 | 2||1 | 2||20||0.1|
|CPB 15K2DM||6 | 15||2 | 5||2 | 5||40||0.25|
|CPB 30K5DM||15 | 30||5 | 10||5 | 10||100||0.5|