The Kern CXB range is available in four variations. Using the table below for reference, choose which model you'd like using the drop-down box above.
|Model||Weighing Range (Max)|
|Min. Piece Weight (Counting)|
Kern's entry-level, low-cost counting scales are designed for precise counts of whatever you need to quantify.
Every model in the CXB series is built with a 300 x 225mm (W x D) stainless steel weighing plate (more than large enough to fit containers etc on). The unit is fully programmable; the user can set piece weight and total quantity using the built-in keypad to ensure results are always as accurate as possible. Moreover, the numerical keypad facilitates the user's ability to change from counting mode to weighing mode at the touch of a button and allows the user to specify and/or adjust the required reference quantity and known reference weight. In addition to this, it is possible to program the Kern CXB Scales to include a target weight, when this value is reached the balances will issue an audible alert.
With three displays for weight, reference weight and total weight, automatic reference weight optimisation and several other advanced features, such as a Pre-TARE function, these scales make counting as simple as possible. Further to this, these scales also feature a counting results memory; this feature calculates the sum of the individual piece counts and displays the result as both the total weight and total pieces.
The Kern CXB Counting Scales also have an EC-type approval and can be purchased with an OPTIONAL Kern DAkks calibration at the point of sale, please contact our sales team for further information and/or to add a DAkks calibration to an order. DAkks calibration is the German equivalent of a UKAS calibration, it is performed to ensure that the scale is compliant with European standards. DAkks calibrations are internationally recognised.
Kern CXB Series Counting Scales Key Features
- Built for precise counting - includes automatic optimisation of reference weight to gradually improve the average value of piece weight
- Fully programmable - use the built-in keypad to adjust piece weight and total quantity
- Triple LCD displays - shows weight (verifiable), reference weight and total weight
- Audible fill-to-target - when target quantity or target weight is reached the unit will emit an audible signal
- Counting results memory - adds up all individual counting operations and shows results as total weight and total pieces
- Energy management function automatically turns off the backlight after five seconds of inactivity
- Soil-resistant construction with water channels at the edge of the housing and sealing rings over the upper housing inlets
- PRE-TARE function - manually subtracts a known container's weight
- Large-size, backlit, LCD displays with a digit height of 18mm
- Stainless steel weighing plate measures 300 x 225mm (W x D)
- Supplied with a protective working cover
- Supplied with an internal rechargeable battery pack - operating time of 200h without backlight and a chrging time of 8h
- OPTIONAL internationally recognised DAkks Calibration available at point of purchase (please call for details)
- The unit can be calibrated to your exact specifications by using external weights (sold separately)
- Your Choice of Kern CXB Counting Scale
- Protective Working Cover
- Internal Rechargeable Battery Pack
There are a number of Kern accessories compatible with the Kern CXB Counting Scales, including Kern calibrations. For a quick overview of the accessories available for Kern CXB Counting Scales, please see the table below. Please contact our sales team prior to purchase to add any of the products below to an order and/or for further information.
|Product Code||Product Name|
|963-127||Kern DAkks Calibration for CXB 3K0.2 (MUST BE PURCHASED AT THE POINT OF SALE)|
|963-128||Kern DAkks Calibration for CXB 6K0.5, CXB 15K1 and CXB 30K2 (MUST BE PURCHASED AT THE POINT OF SALE)|
|CXB-A01S05||Kern 5x Protective Working Covers|
|SCD-4.0||Kern Software Balance Connection|
Files & Downloads:
- Kern CXB Series Counting Scales - Declaration of Conformity
- Kern CXB Series Counting Scales - Datasheet
- Kern CXB Series Counting Scales - Operating Instructions
- Kern CXB 30K2 Counting Scales - Technical Specifications
- Kern CXB 15K1 Counting Scales - Technical Specifications
- Kern CXB 6K0.5 Counting Scales - Technical Specifications
- Kern CXB 3K0.2 Counting Scales - Technical Specifications
Kern CXB Series Counting Scales with Optional DAkkS Calibration Technical Specifications
Please find above a selection of PDFs detailing the technical specifications for each of the Kern CXB Counting Scale models.