Note: there are several versions of this product available. Using the table below for reference, choose a product in the dropdown box above.
This high capacity precision balance is made for use in the laboratory where accuracy is of the utmost importance.
Extremely easy to use, the Kern DS will guide users through every step of process through its integrated user guidance system. The display unit of the Kern DS is actually independent from the scales, allowing it be moved around, held in the hands or even mounted on a stand (sold separately).
These scales, alongside standard measurements of weight, can also perform numerical subtraction of tare weight to check fill levels, include a piece counting function with automatic reference weight optimisation and can calculate the sum of several individual items.
This product comes as standard with Kern's 3 year warranty.
Kern DS Industrial Laboratory Platform Scales Key Features
- High capacity precision balance - high accuracy measurements
- Step-by-step user guidance on display
- Numerical subtraction of tare weight
- Precise counting system
- Large backlit LCD display unit - independent from the scales
- Stainless steel weighing plate (size varies depending on model)
- RS232 interface
- Calibrate the unit using external test weights (sold separately)
- GLP/ISO record keeping using compatible Kern printers (sold separately)
- Sum mode - calculates the total weight of several objects
- Percentage deviation function - calculates the difference in % from a target value of 100%
- Unit switching
- Vibration-free weighing - automatically filters out vibrations to ensure an accurate reading
- Powered by mains
- 3 year warranty
The weighing plate supplied with this product changes size depending on what model is selected. The following options are possible:
- A - 228 x 228 x 70mm
- B - 302 x 318 x 75mm
- C - 450 x 350 x 115mm
This table outlines the difference between each model in this series.