Please note that this balance comes in several different models. Use the table below to choose which version of the product you'd like, then select the model using the dropdown box above.
The draft shield shown in the picture is only supplied with models with an 'A' weighing plate.
With a built-in internal adjustment (CAL) knob on the side, Kern's EG precision balances guarantee high accuracy measurements regardless of which location you're measuring in.
Highly precise and available with several different weighing plates/ranges, these scales have several advanced functions such as capacity display (a bar lights up to show how much of a weighing range is still available), RS232 interface for connection to PC/printers, switchable units and much more such as percantage determination and GLP/ISO record keeping.
Kern EG Series High Accuracy Balances Key Features
- Several models available - see the table below for more information
- Internal adjustment (CAL) function - use the rotary dial to get guaranteed high accuracy measurements
- Capacity display - bar lights up to show how much of the weighing range is available
- Precise counting - automatic reference weight optimisation gradually improves the average value of the piece weight
- RS232 interface - use an RS232 cable (sold separately) to connect the EG balance to a PC or compatible printer (sold separately)
- GLP/ISO record keeping - stores weighing data with date, time and identification number
- Percentage determination - use a reference weight and calculate deviations from this target figure
- Switchable units
- Weighing with tolerance range - upper and lower limiting can be programmed individually (e.g dosing/sorting and portioning)
- Suspended weighing - load support with hook on the underside of the balance
- Powered by mains (230V)
- Tuning fork principle - a resonating body is electromagnetically excited, causing it to oscillate
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty
Kern's EG series is available in several variations. Depending on the model, a different weighing plate/weighing range will be included.
The following weighing plates are available:
- A - Circular shaped with draft shield included as standard (118mm)
- B - Square shaped with dimensions of 170 x 142mm
- C - Square shaped with dimensions of 180 x 160mm
Please note that the draft shield is not included with B and C weighing plates.
This table outlines the difference between each of the available models.
|Model No.||Weighing Range|