Kern's FCB scales are available in a range of different models. Use the table below, and the dropdown box above, to make a selection when placing your order.
Suitable for use in warehouses, dispatch departments, production and other bench-based weighing applications, these portable, battery-powered scales are highly accurate and have a large size stainless steel weighing plate.
The most unique function of the Kern FCB range is the inclusion of a second LCD screen on the back of the unit, ensuring you can always get a measurement regardless of where you're standing. Both screens are backlit for use in darkened conditions.
For accurate measurements of a container's fill levels, these scales also include a PRE-TARE function which manually subtracts the weight of a known container.
Kern FCB Series Bench Scales Key Features
- Two backlit LCD screens - one on the front, one on the back
- PRE-TARE function manually subtracts the weight of a known container so fill levels can be checked
- Designed for portability - battery operated, compact design and low weight for easy transportation to wherever you need it
- Backlit LCD screens with digit height of 25mm
- Stainless steel weighing plate measures 252 x 228mm (W x D)
- CAL EXT function - allows the unit to be calibrated to specifications using an external weight (sold separately)
- RS232 port - allows the scales to interface with PC (RS232 cable sold separately)
- GLP Protocol - keep records of weights with date, time and identification number (requires a Kern optional printer, sold separately)
- PCS mode - selectable reference quantities
- Built-in Recipe function - has separate memory for calculating the weight of a tare container plus individual recipe components
- % Deviation function - calculates the difference from a set value (100%)
- Vibration-Free weighing - filters out movement of animals etc so that a stable weight value is always calculated
- 2 year warranty
This table outlines the difference between the model variations in the Kern FCB series.
|Model||Weighing Range (Max) |
|Min Piece Weight