Kern's HCB scales are available in several different variations. Using the table below for reference, choose which version you'd like using the dropdown box above.
Made for use in shipping, checking in goods or checking item weight, the Kane HCB series of hanging scales can precisely calculate the weight of even the most heavy objects.
Protected against corrosion thanks to high quality stainless steel design and suitable for use in demanding environments, the HCB series is strong enough to withstand a large amount of weight and comes with several advanced features such as data hold and peak hold.
Kern HCB Series Hanging Scales Key Features
- Suitable for checking in goods in receiving and shipping plus essential in the private sector for measuring fish, game, fruit, parts, suitcases and other weights
- Several models available with range of up to 200,000g
- Data hold function - freezes the display so a reading can be taken. Works automatically or manually
- Peak load display (peak hold) with measuring frequency of 5Hz
- LCD display with digit height of 12mm
- Batteries included
- Calibrate the unit using external weights (sold separately)
- Switchable weighing units
- Vibration filtering automatically filters out movement to ensure stable readings
- INOX stainless steel design protects against corrosion
- 2 year warranty from the manufacturer
|Model||Weighing Range (Max)|
[W x H x D (mm)]
|HCB 20K10||20||10||80 x 45 x 150||290|
|HCB 50K20||50||20||80 x 45 x 150||290|
|HCB 50K100||50||100||80 x 45 x 150||290|
|HCB 99K50||99||50||80 x 45 x 150||290|
|HCB 100K200||100||200||80 x 45 x 150||290|
|HCB 200K100||200||100||80 x 45 x 150||290|
|HCB 200K500||200||500||80 x 45 x 150||290|
|HCB 0.5T-3||500||1000||82 x 42.5 x 152||-|
|HCB 1T-3||1000||2000||80 x 48 x 150||-|
Returns of Hanging Scales
Unfortunately if the tape is broken on the packaging for any Kern hanging scales we are unable to accept returns.
This is in line with the manufacturer's instructions.