Kern's HCN scales are available in several variations. Use the dropdown box above to make a selection when placing an order.
Compact, lightweight and easy to use scales that can measure up to 200kg (depending on model purchased).
Kern's HCN series are IP65 rated, giving the models in this range superior protection against the effects of dust and water damage. They can be used in a wide variety of applications, including weighing personal suitcases, or for use in industry in weighing goods.
The scales also have a second display on the rear for easier reading.
Kern HCN Stainless Steel Hanging Scales Key Features
- TUV certification mark - the scale meets the requirements of EN 13155 (non-fixed load lifting attachments) and EN 61010-1 (electrical safety)
- Data hold function stores a value on the screen once a stable reading is taken
- Peak hold display - measuring frequency of 5Hz
- Batteries included
- Stainless steel housing with IP65 protection against dust and water spray
- Second display on the rear of the unit
There are three models in this series. This table outlines the difference between each.
Returns of Hanging Scales
Unfortunately if the tape is broken on the packaging for any Kern hanging scales we are unable to accept returns.
This is in line with the manufacturer's instructions.