The Kern HFA Crane Scales are available in five models with varying weighing ranges; please see the table below for further details.
|Model Code||Model Name||
|HFA 600K-1||Kern HFA 600K-1 Crane Scales||600||200||1.8|
|HFA 1T-4||Kern HFA 1T-4 Crane Scales||1000||500||1.8|
|HFA 3T-3||Kern HFA 3T-3 Crane Scales||3000||1000||2|
|HFA 5T-3||Kern HFA 5T-3 Crane Scales||5000||2000||4|
|HFA 10T-3||Kern HFA 10T-3 Crane Scales||10000||5000||6|
The Kern HFA Crane Scales are optimised for tensile force measurements and can be used to determine weights efficiently during the loading and unloading of goods. They are ideal for applications within industry, on building sites and in freight centres and ports.
To this end, these scales feature a lightweight, compact design enabling them to be integrated into systems with limited space. The Kern HFA Crane Scales’ high-quality finish ensures that they remain functional when used within tight and challenging environments.
These scales are also supplied with a TÜV certification mark, and are compliant with the following standards:
- EN 13155 (non-fixed load lifting attachments/ breakage resistance)
- EN 61010-1 (electrical safety)
The Kern HFA Crane Scales are supplied with an internal, rechargeable battery that is able to power the instruments for up to thirty hours (without backlight). These scales can also be powered using the supplied mains adapter or using 3 x 1.5V AA batteries (NOT included).
Measurements are indicated via the Kern HFA Crane Scales’ integrated, large, backlit LCD displays with a digit height of 23mm. The user can set the Kern HFA Crane Scales to display weights in his/her desired measurement unit. These scales also feature a Peak Hold function for recalling and freezing the highest reading on the display, as well as a Hold function for freezing the current measurement on the screen. The Hold function can be manually engaged or will activate automatically when a steady reading has been reached. These functions add to the ease of measurement and allow the user to record results as necessary.
In addition to these functions, the Kern HFA Crane Scales also feature a Tare function that can be used to reset the scale to zero once a tare-container has been added to the weighing plate, thereby allowing the user to view the weight of the load via the display.
The Kern HFA Crane Scales are lightweight, compact, tensile-force-measuring balances that are ideal for a variety of building, industrial, and loading and unloading applications.
Kern HFA Crane Scales Key Features
- Available in five models with varying weighing ranges
- Optimised for tensile force measurements
- Determines weight measurements efficiently during the loading and unloading of goods
- Ideal for applications within industry, on building sites and in freight centres and ports
- Lightweight, compact design
- Can be integrated into systems with limited space
- High-quality finish
- Supplied with a TÜV certification mark
- EN 13155 complaint
- EN 61010-1 complaint
- Internal, rechargeable battery that is able to power the scales for up to 30 hours (without backlight)
- Can be powered using the mains adapter
- Can be powered using 3 x 1.5V AA batteries (NOT included)
- Integrated, large, backlit, LCD display with a digit height of 23mm
- Selectable measurement unit
- Peak Load Display/ Peak Hold function
- Hold function
- The Hold function can be engaged manually or will activate automatically once a steady reading has been reached
- Tare function
- Lightweight, compact, tensile-force-measuring balances
- Ideal for a variety of building, industrial, and loading and unloading applications
- Your Choice of Kern HFA Crane Scales
- Internal Rechargeable Battery
- Mains Adapter
There are a number of Kern accessories compatible with the Kern HFA Crane Scales, including Kern DAkkS calibrations. For a quick overview of the accessories available for Kern HFA Crane Scales, please see the table below. For further information, or to add a product listed below to an order, please contact our sales team prior to purchase.
|Product Code||Product Name|
|963-130H||Kern DAkkS Calibration for HFA 600K-1 and HFA 1T-4|
|963-132H||Kern DAkkS Calibration for HFA 3T-3 and HFA 5T-3|
|963-133H||Kern DAkkS Calibration for HFA 10T-3|
|YHA-01||Kern Hook with Safety Catch ( Max ≤ 1 t)|
|YHA-02||Kern Hook with Safety Catch (Max = 3 t)|
|YHA-03||Kern Hook with Safety Catch (Max = 5 t)|
|YHA-04||Kern Hook with Safety Catch (Max ≥ 5 t)|
|YSC-01||Kern High-strength Shackle|
|YSC-02||Kern High-strength Shackle|
Kern HFA Crane Scales – Choice of Model Technical Specifications
Please find above a selection of PDF documents detailing the technical specifications for each of the Kern HFA Crane Scales.