The Kern HFC Crane Scales are available in five models with different measurement ranges. For further information, please see the table below.
|Model Code||Model Name||
|HFC 600K-1||Kern HFC 600K-1 Crane Scales||600||200||1.8|
|HFC 1T-4||Kern HFC 1T-4 Crane Scales||1000||500||1.8|
|HFC 3T-3||Kern HFC 3T-3 Crane Scales||3000||1000||2.2|
|HFC 5T-3||Kern HFC 5T-3 Crane Scales||5000||2000||4|
|HFC 10T-3||Kern HFC 10T-3 Crane Scales||10000||5000||6|
The Kern HFC Crane Scales consist of a removable display device and load receptor designed to determine weights via the measurement of tensile force.
The Kern HFC Crane Scales are compact and lightweight making them ideal for installation into systems with limited space. Their high-quality finish makes them suitable for use on industrial and building sites, as well as in freight centres and ports.
The Kern HFC Crane Scales are also issued with a TÜV certification mark and are compliant with EN 13155 (non-fixed load lifting attachments/ breakage resistance) and EN 61010-1 (electrical safety) standards.
The Kern HFC Crane Scales’ load receptors can be powered using 3 x 1.5V AA batteries (NOT included) or via the supplied mains adapter.
As mentioned above, the Kern HFC Crane Scales are also equipped with a removable, portable display device with an integrated radio module and comfortable hand-strap, allowing the user to receive and read data remotely. These radio modules have a range of up to 100m.
Further to this, the display devices are equipped with a backlit, LCD display with a digit height of 23mm, ensuring that they can be used in dim or dark conditions. These display devices are supplied with an internal, rechargeable battery pack that provide the units with an operating time of up to thirty hours (without backlight) and a charging time of twelve hours. Internal batteries for the display devices can be re-ordered as necessary (see ‘Accessories’).
Results can be viewed, via the display device, in the measurement unit of the user’s choice (kg, lb or N). The Kern HFC Crane Scales are also equipped with a selection of measurement functions designed to improve the ease of measuring and recording. These include:
- Peak Load Display: recalls the greatest measurement detected and freezes this value on the display
- Hold: when a steady, stable weight has been reached, the Kern HFC Crane Scales freeze this value on the display until the Hold key is pressed
- Tare: allows the user to zero the scale after the addition of a tare-container, allowing the user to view only the weight of the load
The Kern HFC Crane Scales are compact, convenient crane balances that are ideal for challenging applications across building, industry and marine transport sectors.
Kern HFC Crane Scales Key Features
- Available in five models with different measurement ranges
- Consist of a removable display device and load receptor
- Designed to determine weights via the measurement of tensile force
- Compact and lightweight
- Ideal for installation into systems with limited space
- High-quality finish
- Suitable for use on industrial and building sites and in freight centres and ports
- EN 13155 compliant
- EN 61010-1 compliant
- Load receptor can be powered using 3 x 1.5V AA batteries (NOT included)
- Load receptor can be powered using the supplied mains adapter
- Removable, portable display device with an integrated radio module and hand strap
- View data remotely via the display unit
- Radio module has a range of 100m
- Backlit, LCD display with a digit height of 23mm
- The display device is equipped with an internal, rechargeable battery
- Operating time of 30 hours (with backlight off)
- Charging time of 12 hours
- Batteries for the display units can be re-ordered if necessary
- Selectable measurement units: kg, lb or N
- Peak Load Display / Peak Hold function
- Hold function
- Tare function
- Compact, convenient crane balances
- Ideal for challenging applications across building, industry and marine transport sectors
- Your Choice of Kern HFC Crane Scales (consisting of a load receptor and display unit)
- Mains Adapter
There are a number of Kern accessories compatible with the Kern HFC Crane Scales, including Kern DAkkS calibrations and additional batteries. For a quick overview of the accessories available for Kern HFC Crane Scales, please see the table below. For further information, or to add a product listed below to an order, please contact our sales team prior to purchase.
|Product Code||Product Name|
|963-130H||Kern DAkkS Calibration for HFC 600K-1 and HFC 1T-4|
|963-132H||Kern DAkkS Calibration for HFC 3T-3 and HFC 5T-3|
|963-133H||Kern DAkkS Calibration for HFC 10T-3|
|YSC-01||Kern High-strength Shackle|
|YSC-02||Kern High-strength Shackle|
|YHA-01||Kern Hook with Safety Catch (Max ≤ 1 t)|
|YHA-02||Kern Hook with Safety Catch (Max = 3 t)|
|YHA-03||Kern Hook with Safety Catch (Max = 5 t)|
|YHA-04||Kern Hook with Safety Catch (Max ≥ 5 t)|
|HFA-A01||Kern Rechargeable Internal Battery Pack|
Kern HFC Crane Scales Technical Specifications
Please find above a selection of PDF documents detailing the technical specifications for each of the Kern HFC Crane Scales.