The Kern OZL 456 is a practically-designed stereo zoom microscope for use in labs, training, quality control and agricultural applications.
Need to see a sample in clear light? The OZL 456 is supplied as standard with dual LED illuminating lights with 1W LED incident illumination and 0.21W LED transmitting illumination available for a great view at all times, no matter where the microscope is used.
This microscope is equipped with binocular tube eyepieces with high field of view (ideal for use by those wearing glasses) and has objective zoom across a wide range from 0.75x up to 5.0x. Fine dipoter adjustment knobs are included on both sides of the microscope's curved arm stand and it's also possible to dim the LED light illumination as needed for the best view.
Includes Kern's 3 year warranty as standard.
Kern OZL 456 Stereo Microscope Key Features
- Binocular-style eyepieces with high field of view for those wearing glasses
- Objective zoom from 0.75x to 5.0x
- Arm curved standard
- 1W LED incident illumination
- 0.21W LED transmitting illumination
- Standard 230V mains plug connection
- Diopter adjustment on both sides
- Greenough optical system
- LED ring can be dimmed as needed