Note: there are several versions of this product available. Using the table below for reference, select which product you'd like using the dropdown box above.
This high quality precision balance is built for laboratory use, ensuring accuracy with every measurement.
Designed with high quality metal housing, these scales are perfect for use in mobile applications and are small enough to be easily transported. Depending on the model purchased, they have the ability to weigh up to a max of 8200g.
The balance includes a number of extremely useful measurement functions, including recipe memory for calculating the weight of a container and ingredients, percentage determination and an integrated piece counting system.
Kern PBS Precision Balance Key Features
- RS232 interface - connect the balance to a network via ethernet or to compatible Kern printers
- Metal housing - robust and sturdy design
- Dosage aid - high stability mode and other filter settings can be selected
- Weighing with tolerance range (checkweighing) - input of an upper/lower limit value/. Visual signal assists with portioning, division, dispensing or grading
- Totalising of individual weighing results
- Large-size backlit LCD display
- Recipe function calculates the weight of a container plus ingredients
- Percentage deviation function - shows the percentage difference from a target value
- Unit switching
- Vibration-free weighing - automatically filters out vibrations to ensure a stable reading
- Suspended weighing hook on the underside of the balance
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty
The weighing plate supplied with this product varies depending on which version is bought. The following plates are available:
- A - 108 x 105mm
- B - 170 x 180mm
This table outlines the difference between each model in this range.