Note: there are three versions of this product available. Using the table below for reference, choose your model using the dropdown box above.
Kern Precision Balance Product Finder
Struggling to find exactly which balance you want?
To make things easier, we've made a quick finder for Kern's precision balance range! Just click the link below and take a look.
Kern PEJ Balance Description
Kern's PEJ balance is designed for precise measurements of weight in industrial and laboratory conditions.
The PEJ includes a built-in automatic adjustment protocol. This means that the balance will automatically adapt to conditions to ensure the best possible reading (ideal for when the balance may be ported from testing point to testing point).
Alongside basic weighing functions, the Kern PEJ also includes several additional functions such as a piece counting system, dedicated recipe calculation function, percentage deviation function and much more.
This product is supplied as standard with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty.
Kern PEJ Industrial Precision Balance Key Features
- Automatic internal adjustment protocol - ensures accuracy at all times
- Robust and sturdy metal housing
- Weighing with tolerance range (checkweighing) - allows input or 2 upper and 2 lower limit values. Audible signal sounds when exceeded
- Bright fluorescent display with digit height of 13mm
- High quality stainless steel weighing plate
- RS232 interface
- Piece counting system
- Recipe function - allows the weight of a container and individual ingredients to be calculated
- Percentage deviation function - calculates how much a value deviates from a target value of 100%
- Unit switching function
- Suspended weighing hook on the underside of the balance
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty
The weighing plate supplied with this product varies depending on which model is purchased. The following options are possible:
- A - 140 x 120mm
- B - 200 x 200mm
This table outlines the difference between each model in this series.