Note: there are several versions of this product available. Using the table below for reference, choose a version using the dropdown box above.
Kern Precision Balance Product Finder
Struggling to find exactly which balance you want?
To make things easier, we've made a quick finder for Kern's precision balance range! Just click the link below and take a look.
Kern PES Balance Description
Kern's PES scales are optimised for use in industrial and laboratory conditions.
Compact, easy to use and highly precise, these scales are suitable for testing everything from smaller to larger and heavier objects. They come as standard with a sturdy, stainless steel weighing plate, metal housing and are still portable enough to be easily moved from testing point to testing point.
Although they're suitable for basic weighing measurements, the Kern PES series can also be used to calculate the amount of pieces in a set based on known weight, has a dedicated recipe function for measuring a container and ingredients and much more!
Kern PES Industrial Precision Balance Key Features
- Calibration possible using external test weights (sold separately)
- Robust and sturdy metal housing
- Weighing with tolerance range (checkweighing) - allows input or 2 upper and 2 lower limit values. Audible signal sounds when exceeded
- Bright fluorescent display with digit height of 13mm
- High quality stainless steel weighing plate
- RS232 interface
- Piece counting system
- Recipe function - allows the weight of a container and individual ingredients to be calculated
- Percentage deviation function - calculates how much a value deviates from a target value of 100%
- Unit switching function
- Suspended weighing hook on the underside of the balance
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty
The weighing plate supplied with this product varies depending on which model is purchased. The following options are possible:
- A - 140 x 120mm
- B - 200 x 200mm
- C - 250 x 220mm
This table outlines the difference between each model in this series.