The Kern RIB-HM Price Computing Balances are designed for use in shops, marketplaces, farm shops and pick-your-own fruit and vegetable sales. They are available in three dual-scale models that vary in regards to their weighing ranges; please see the table below for further information.
|Model Code||Model Name||
|RIB 6K-3HM||Kern RIB 6K-3HM Price Computing Balance||3 | 6||1 | 2||1 | 2||20 | 40|
|RIB 10K-3HM||Kern RIB 10K-3HM Price Computing Balance||6 | 15||2 | 5||2 | 5||40 | 100|
|RIB 30K-2HM||Kern RIB 30K-2HM Price Computing Balance||15 | 30||5 | 10||5 | 10||100 | 200|
|Please note that a Kern MIII Verification is required if the scales are to be used in any commercial capacity
Unlike their sister products, the Kern RIB-M Price Computing Balances with Second Display, the Kern RIB-HM Price Computing Balances are equipped with a stand of approximately 530mm. This stand is designed for elevating the scales' displays. PLEASE NOTE that the stand MUST be ordered at the time of purchase, please call for further details.
The large backlit display has a digit height of 18mm. Its backlight is automatically switched off after five seconds of inactivity due to the inclusion of an Auto-off function. This works to make the Kern RIB-HM Price Computing Balances more energy-efficient.
Via the display, the user is able to view the weight (verifiable), reference weight and total weight simultaneously and in the measurement unit of his/her choice. The Kern RIB-HM Price Computing Balances also feature direct price function keys that can be programmed to retain pricing information for up to ten frequently purchased items, thereby increasing the efficiency of operation.
In addition to this, the Kern RIB-HM Price Computing Balances have the capacity to store pricing information for up to twenty articles. This data is stored in a PLU (Price Look Up) format.
Another useful feature present on the Kern RIB-HM Price Computing Balances is their ability to calculate the required change.
The Kern RIB-HM Price Computing Balances also have a practical design. They are soil resistant and include water channels at the frame of the housing and sealing rings over the upper housing inlets. Further to this, they are supplied with a protective working cover.
The robust, reliable and resilient Kern RIB-HM Price Computing Balances are ideal for a variety of retail applications.
Kern RIB-HM Price Computing Balances Key Features
- Designed for use in shops, marketplaces, farm shops and pick-your-own fruit and vegetable sales
- Dual scale
- Available in three models with different measurement ranges
- The display can be elevated using a stand
- The stand has a height of approximately 530mm
- The stand MUST be ordered at the time of purchase; please call for details
- Large, backlit display with a digit height of 18mm
- The auto-off function automatically switches off the display’s backlight after five seconds of inactivity
- The weight (verifiable), reference weight and total weight are indicated simultaneously
- Selectable measurement unit
- Ten direct price function keys can be programmed to contain pricing information for frequently bought items
- Internal memory
- Capacity to store up to twenty article prices
- Data is stored in a PLU (Price Look Up) format
- Calculate the required change
- Soil-resistant design
- Water channels at the frame of the housing
- Sealing rings over the upper housing inlets
- Supplied with a protective working cover
- Robust, reliable and resilient retail scales
- Your Choice of Kern RIB-HM Price Computing Balance
- Protective Working Cover
- Mains Adapter
There are a number of accessories available for the Kern RIB-HM Price Computing Balances including Kern verifications and calibrations; please see the table below for an overview of the accessories available. For further information, or to add an item listed below to an order, please contact our sales team PRIOR to purchase.
|Product Code||Product Name|
|965-228||Kern MIII Verification (MUST BE ORDERED AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE, the full address of the location of use will be required)|
|963-128||Kern DAkks Calibration (MUST BE ORDERED AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE)|
|RIB-A01S05||Kern Protective Working Cover|
|RFS-A02||Kern Stainless Steel Tare Pan|
|GAB-A04||Kern Rechargeable Battery Pack (MUST BE ORDERED AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE)|
Kern RIB-HM Price Computing Balances Technical Specifications
Please find above a selection of PDF documents detailing the technical specifications for the Kern RIB-HM Price Computing Balances.