Note: there are two different versions of this instrument available (choose an option using the dropdown box).
- HD110S - supplied with an adjustment certificate
- HD110 - supplied with full calibration certificate from KIMO
KIMO's HD 110 is made for quick, accurate checks of air temperature and humidity, even in difficult applications.
The HD 110 consists of a display instrument with a sensor probe attached to the display via a flexible coiled cable. The sensor cable is 0.45m when coiled, but can be easily extended up to a maximum of 2.4m. The flexible design of the probe makes it easy to measure in hard-to-reach applications; simply hold the display in one hand, while you hold the probe in another.
This thermo-hygrometer has three functions - it can calculate relative humidity from 5 to 95%, ambient temperature from -20 to +70°C and can also calculate dew point. If you need to jot down a measurement, just hit the HOLD key on the front of the instrument and it will temporarily freeze the screen. A MAX/MIN function is also included, allowing you to calculate the maximum and minimum values taken over a period of time.
If you're working in poor lighting, the HD 110 also includes a handy backlight so you can still see your measurement results.
KIMO HD110 Thermo-Hygrometer Key Features
- Measure the temperature and humidity levels of ambient air
- Also calculates dewpoint
- Flexible sensor attached via coiled lead (extends to maximum of 2.4m)
- Relative humidity measurement range from 5 to 95% RH
- Temperature measurement range from -20 to +70°C
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit modes
- HOLD function temporarily freezes current value on the screen
- Display maximum/minimum values taken over a period of time
- Adjustable and resettable automatic shutoff
- Backlit LCD screen
- 150 hour battery life
- KIMO HD110 Thermo-Hygrometer
- Transport Case
- Adjustment Certificate
Note: if you select HD 110 model above, you will receive a calibration certificate instead of the adjustment certificate.
- CQ 15 Magnetic Protective Housing
- RTE Telescopic Extension Probe (1m)
- MT 51 - Transport Case
KIMO HD110 Technical Specifications
|Measuring Units||Measuring Range||Accuracy||Resolution|
|% RH||From 5 to 95% RH||Accuracy (Repeatability, linearity, hysteresis): ±1.8% RH (from 15 to 25°C)
Factory calibration uncertainty: ±0.88% RH
Drift linked to the temperature: ±0.04 x (T-20) % RH (fi T < 15°C or T > 25°C)
|°C td, °F td||From -40 to 70°C td||±0.8% of reading ±0.6°C td||0.1°C td|
|°C, °F||From -20 to 70°C||±0.4% of reading ±0.3°C||0.1°C|
|Measuring Element||Digital censor (CMOS)|
|Display||4 lines, LCD technology (size: 50 x 36mm)
2 lines of 5 digits with 7 segments (value)
2 lines of 5 digits with 16 segments (units)
|Cable||Coiled, length 0.5m, expanding to 2.4m|
|Housing||ABS, protection IP54|
|Conformity||Directives CEM 2004/108/CE and NF EN 61010-1|
|Power Supply||4 x AAA LR03 (1.5V) batteries|
|Operating Temperature (Instrument)||From -10 to +50°C|
|Storage Temperature||From -20 to +80°C|
|Automatic Shutoff||Adjustable from 0 to 120 minutes|