The Lockout Lock PLSP Safety Padlock features a metallic shackle and a carved, non-conductive, non-sparking and corrosion- and chemical-resistant nylon body with ribs for easy gripping and handling. There are several models available with various shackle lengths. Each of these key-different models is supplied with a unique brass key that can open that particular padlock. This improves safety on-site as it stops colleagues from accidentally removing your padlock.
For additional security, the Lockout Lock PLSP Safety Padlock features a 6-pin precision-machined cylinder and a jack locking mechanism that prevents the release of the key until the shackle is closed and the padlock is secured.
The Lockout Lock PLSP Safety Padlock is a resilient, reliable, and secure padlock ideal for lockout-tagout applications.
Lockout Lock PLSP Safety Padlock Key Features
- Key different lockout padlock
- Metallic shackle
- Carved, non-conductive, non-sparking nylon body resistant to corrosion and chemicals
- Ribs on the nylon body improve gripping and handling
- Available with various shackle lengths
- Key different: supplied with a unique brass key
- 6-pin precision-machined cylinder
- Jack locking mechanism: prevents the release of the key until the padlock is secured
- Resilient, reliable, and secure padlock ideal for logout-tagout applications
- Your Choice of Lockout Lock PLSP Safety Padlock – Key Different
- Unique Brass Key