Note: padlocks shown in the image are not included as standard.
Heavy-duty group lockout box designed to house keys used to secure padlocks onto lockout applications.
For added safety, it is highly recommended these boxes are used whenever lockout is enforced; every team member involved with lockout should insert their own padlock to the application, then place their key in this box afterwards.
The box can be completely secured in place with up to 12 further padlocks (or even more if hasps are attached to the box). These padlocks prevent the keys for the lockout padlocks from being accessed, ensuring unauthorised personnel can't remove the lockout and ensuring the safety of all involved. All employees should be responsible for their own padlock and should remove it themselves after maintenance is finished.
As part of the Master Lock range, this group lockout box is made to the highest standards. It comes with Master Lock's exclusive Latch Tight technology; it's impossible to access the interior of the box until the last safety padlock is removed.
The box has high durability powder coated red finish and includes an easy-grip carrying handle for transportation.
Master Lock 498A Latch Tight Group Lockout Box Key Features
- Portable group lockout box designed to house keys for padlocks used during lockout tagout
- Each authorised employee can attach a personal safety padlock onto the box, removing them as work is completed
- Exclusive Master Lock Latch Tight feature makes it impossible to access the box until the very last padlock is removed
- Durable, powder-coated red finish
- Easy to grip ergonomic carrying handle
- Lockout message in English, Spanish and French
- Suitable for the attachment of up to 12 padlocks, or even more when used with lockout hasps (sold separately)
- Dimensions (W x L x D): 235 x 152 x 95mm