Note: this is an optional accessory for Megger SVERKER750 and SVERKER780 relay testing units.
Use the CSU20A alongside a Megger SVERKER750 or SVERKER780 relay tester to generate two independent current sources, allowing you to use the SVERKER's timer/measurement section to measure two outputs, plus the trip time of a relay.
The CSU20A is also suitable for use as a multifunctional AC/DC voltage source. It has one AC current and voltage output, one fully rectified DC output and one half-wave rectified DC output for performing harmonic restraint testing.
Additional features of the Megger CSU20A include a current measurement shunt, selectable voltage and current ranges and AC mains input/output. When connected to the SVERKER's mains output, the CSU20A gives an in-phase synchronisation of the two units.
Megger CSU20A Current/Voltage Source Key Features
- Works alongside Megger SVERKER 750 and 780 relay testers
- Used for testing differential relays
- Two independent current sources
- Suitable for use as a AC/DC source
- One current/voltage output (AC)
- One fully rectified DC output
- One half-wave rectified DC output
- Current measurement shunt
- Adjustable current and voltage ranges
- AC mains input and output
- Megger CSU20A Current and Voltage Source
- Transport Case
Megger CSU20A Technical Specifications
Note: specifications are valid at nominal input voltage and an ambient temperature of +25°C (77°F). Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|20A Setting||Output Voltage (min)||Load Time|
|10A Setting||Output Voltage (min)||Load Time|
|DC Current||As above, less the voltage drop over the rectifying diodes|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +50°C (-4 to +122°F)|
|Mains Voltage||115/230V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Weight||5.9kg (13lbs) excluding transport case|
|Current Measurements||Current shunt 0.1A / 1V, ±2%|