This special bundle pack is made for use by photovoltaic (PV) installers and includes all of the tools needed for accurately installating, commissioning and maintaining PV systems.
What's In The Kit?
- Megger PVM210 Irradiance Meter
- Megger AVO410 True RMS Multimeter
- C4 Solar Connectors to 4mm Standard Plug Test Leads
- MC3 to MC4 Adapter Test Leads
- PV Kit Storage Pouch
About the Megger PVM210 Irradiance Meter
Compact and pocket-sized, the PVM210 is the quick and easy way to measure solar power.
This meter is ideal for use in determining the optimal incident angle and positioning of solar panels and measuring solar power generation. It can measure power levels to 1999W/m² (634BTU).
Key features include:
- Pocket-sized design
- Data hold function freezes a value on the screen
- Auto power off when left idle
- Measurement range up to 1999W/m² (634BTU)
- Universal camera thread on rear to mount the tester
- Sampling time of approximately 0.25 seconds
About the Megger AVO410 Digital Multimeter
This autoranging, true RMS digital multimeter is ideal for testing a wide variety of electrical parameters.
The AVO410 can perform AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, frequency and capacitance testing procedures, plus continuity/diode.
Key features of this meter include:
- Easy one handed operation
- Auto ranging digital multimeter
- 6000 count backlit digital display
- True RMS readings on AC
- MIN/MAX measurement modes
- Voltage measurements up to 750V/1000V
- Current measurements up to 10A
- RS232 interface for interacting with test data on PC (requires software package sold separately)
- Continuity/diode testing
- Resistance, capacitance and frequency testing
- Test leads with GS38 tips