Use the Metrel MI3202 to carry out testing of insulation resistance of rotating machinery/cables, production line periodic testing and maintenance and for troubleshooting all kinds of problems associated with insulation.
Built into its own protective carry case, the MI3202 is protected at all times from harm and can be easily ported from test to test. Inside the case the MI3202 includes an analogue and digital display, allowing users to accurately track fluctuations in real time via a stable digital reading and an analogue reading on a scale.
This insulation tester includes wide test voltage range from 250V up to 5000V, allowing it to measure insulation resistance up to a threshold of 1TΩ. The voltage range can also be adjusted in steps of 250V, 500V, 1kV, 2.5kV and 5kV.
The MI3202 can also auto discharge itself after testing, includes a guard terminal, auto adjustment function and is auto ranging.
Metrel MI3202 GigaOhm 5kV Insulation Tester Key Features
- Measuring range up to 1 TΩ
- Analogue scale and digital LCD: measuring results are displayed both in numeric and analogue form.
- Quick set-up: quick and easy selection of test voltage (250 V; 500 V; 1 kV; 2,5 kV; 5 kV).
- Fast testing: 5 mA current source for quick charging of capacitive load.
- Guard test terminal: for elimination of potential surface leakage currents.
- Automatic discharge of tested object after test.
- Safe: high CAT IV / 600 V voltage protection.
- Easy to read: large bright LCD with backlight.
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries: Instrument has a built-in charger and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- High quality accessories: shielded test leads are included in a standard set.
- Portable: lightweight 3 kg design with carry handle and shoulder strap
Full List of Products Included
- MI 3202 GigaOhm 5 kV
- Mains cable
- 10 kV shielded test lead black, 2 m
- 10 kV shielded test lead red, 2 m
- 10 kV crocodile set (black, red)
- Guard lead green, 2 m
- Crocodile clip green
- 6 x 1.2 V NiMH batteries, C type
- Handbook on CD
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate
Metrel Crocodile Clip RedSKUA1064
Metrel MI3202 Technical Specifications
|Test Voltage Range||250 - 5000 V|
|Measuring range||1 TΩ|
|Voltage steps||250 V, 500 V, 1 kV, 2.5 kV, 5 kV|
|Automatic discharge after test||yes|
|Short circuit / charge current||5 mA|
|Auto adjustment function||yes|
|Shielded test leads included||yes|
|Voltage test AC/DC||up to 600 V AC and DC|
|Insulation||5 % +3d (to 1 TΩ), 15 % +3d (to 1 TΩ)|
|Voltage||3 % +4 V|
|Capacitance||5 % +2d|
Safety and Protection
|Safety category||CAT IV, 600 V|
|In-built battery charger||yes|
|Low battery indication||yes|
|Battery life||4 h @ at 5 kV|
|Dimensions||310 x 130 x 250 mm|